Friday, January 27, 2006

Welcome

Yeah, so this is actually my second post, but it feels better if there's a nice little welcome at the top instead of the bottom.

So, the Xanga community kinda died five or six months ago when school started back up. For whatever reason, at the time during which we'd all have the least knowledge of what's going on in each other's lives, everyone stopped posting just that. I stuck with it for awhile 'cause I enjoyed blogging, but in the hustle-and-bustle of Christmas break just stopped. I was never really crazy about Xanga's formatting, and I remembered that I still had the old Rail of Tomorrow (this address) set up from...I think the Dead Man Walking days...maybe before that. Don't know.

So I cleaned it out, set up a links section, so this'll be the new home for pointless musings about college life and inspired movie rants. My Top 10 Films of 2005 is over at The Gravy (which you can click right over to on the right), and the reviews (as always) will be posted over there. So yeah. Hope you read. Hope you comment so I think someone's actually reading. But I'll post either way. I'm a stubborn bastard.

P.S. I stole Shakeer's formatting, because it looks damn good and he, sadly, no longer blogs.

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Allison Francis said...

hellooooo!

pretty much, i've everywhere. in the least creepy way possible?

 
At 3/05/2006 1:59 PM, Blogger Shakeer said...

I do too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home