Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hmmm...

Haven't had to title these in some time. Take some getting used to that's for sure.

I downloaded the High Fidelity soundtrack. Made me love the movie even more. Must watch it soon.

I missed the entirety of SNL. In fact, I think I exactly missed it. Steve Martin was hosting, is why it's a loss. It probably blew, but it's Steve friggin' Martin!

AMC merged with Loews. Thankfully, I can still get my discounted tickets and use my leftover gift card money.

They now have South Park, Beavis and Butthead, SpongeBob, and even the freaking A-Team on iTunes. The video iPod gets better and better.

My crooked foot prevented me from ice skating for more than like fifteen minutes at a time. That was a drag.

EVERY common room was taken earlier tonight. I couldn't believe it.

The Emerson Channel showed "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," completely unedited. Yeah. We're pretty hardcore.

It was almost 60 degrees today. Boston, you baffle me.

And there was my attempt to mention as much a variety of subjects as I could muster in hopes one will strike you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home