Sunday, January 21, 2007

Very Little to Report

I'm gonna have sooooo much work this semester, but besides being incredibly distracted by Halo 2 several times a week (we have two TVs in my room and my friend has a 360...it's getting a little ridiculous), I should be able to handle it. And it'll be a fun semester overall now that everyone's back from Europe (mostly).

The Scrubs musical was amazing.

I bought Bad Boys II and Election yesterday at Best Buy 'cause they were a mere $4 apiece. Then I saw Wayne's World for $7 (my brother has a copy, so I needed my own...what a great movie).

It's colder than Hoth here, with temps dipping below zero with wind chill (I forgot how much I hate wind chill). No snow so far, but we're holding out.

Okay I need to get back to work (i.e. watching 10 Things I Hate About You; swear to God it's for class).

Oh! Reminder! Studio 60 is back tomorrow night at 10, 9 central on NBC, and Veronica Mars is back on Tuesday at 9 on The CW.

1 Comments:

At 1/21/2007 3:55 PM, Blogger b said...

can't believe i forgot to watch scrubs.

and that is really cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home