Monday, August 07, 2006

One Big Fiesta for Illegal Aliens and Homosexuals

Just click the title. It's fantastic. And by fantastic I mean horrifyingly hilarious. Or something. But it is one-hundred percent genuine, whether you believe that one or not is up to a little Internet research. Just click the title.

Hey, last week of work! One of those things you know is coming but never really seems to. Then the best damn weekend you've ever heard of. Well, it'd be the best if I didn't have work Friday and the madness of Snakes on a Plane was this week too. But that might just be too much weekend for any one man. But needless to say, I cannot wait to get out of Nordstrom. They offered me a position back next summer, providing hours are available, and hells yeah I'll be taking that. But seriosuly, I get into summer for the vacation, and I am gonna use it. This will be where the No Boredom policy will really be tested, though...work tends to drain, so if I have time to sit around I'm rarely bored, but waking up and sitting around is ideal boredom conditions. But I've fended off worse. And it'll be worth it to sleep 'til noon or 1 everyday. Sweet freedom.

Of course, this all means it's back to school in a month, and with a few of my good friends shipping off overseas (no, not Iraq you fools...Europe!) for semester abroad, the dorms'll be a bit quieter than last year. I'll make my fun, I always do, but looking at the massive piles of boredom I had last year WITH everyone around...yeah. And then considering I've yet to be bored this summer...yeah. But such is life I suppose.

So Chester (my Mac) works. Far as I can tell. I burned a shitload of CDs. Restarted it. Typing this very entry on it, while on AIM on a wireless network. No problems. I swear it's a conspiracy, 'cause as soon as that warranty went through is right when Chester started right back up again. Yeah. I know. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home