Thursday, July 13, 2006

Next Few Days

A split shift tomorrow, little overtime Friday, should be a normal shift Saturday though. Anniversary's gearing up to start on Friday (there are some pretty significant discounts...but it is Nordstrom, so a discount only goes so far), so I'll pretty much be there the next few days and sleeping when I'm not. Sunday's my next day off, and I plan on taking it to its fullest as I don't have another day off 'til next Saturday. Though next week should pretty much get back to normal.

Brandi assured me and the other stock guy who works her department that we're gonna hate her by the end of it (she can be a little high-strung...combine that with Anniversary and the fact that she's pregnant and the results could border on hilarious). But hey, a few years in the drama program, I'm sure I've seen worse. But we'll see.

And that's about all I've got...hope to make it to the movies this weekend (A Scanner Darkly comes out on Friday), but it's just crazy enough that it might be tricky. But then like four movies come out on the 21st that I wanna see, so what'll ya do (the answer may just be see three of them in one day, FYI).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home