Saturday, June 24, 2006

Two Things

First, a heat advisory is in effect according to weather.com, saying the following:

A HEAT ADVISORY MEANS THAT A PERIOD OF HOT WEATHER IS EXPECTED. TEMPERATURES IN THIS RANGE WILL CREATE A SITUATION IN WHICH HEAT RELATED ILLNESSES ARE POSSIBLE. DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS... STAY IN AN AIR-CONDITIONED AREA...STAY OUT OF THE SUN...AND CHECK UP ON RELATIVES AND NEIGHBORS.

So yeah...right now your aunt can't handle the heat. And you know what I'm talking about.

Granted, it is hot outside (I'm sitting comfortably in only my boxers...come and get it ladies), but it's not THAT hot. I'm gonna make myself some food and get right back outside and enjoy it. Even if you're not a heat person, unless you're running while someone drips candle wax on you, I think you'll be fine.

Second, a man was washing his feet in the public bathroom sink at Nordstrom today. I wish with everything in me I had my camera, because I would have wasted no time in taking a picture of a perfect stranger. And he didn't seem terribly ashamed anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home