Friday, June 02, 2006

Being sick is a big pile of ass

Wednesday night, around the 6th inning of the Beavers game (which was sweet...definitely gotta hit that up again), started feeling a little queezy (however that's spelled), left the game figuring I gotta get somewhat healthy for work. That didn't work out so well, as about an hour into the daily grind I only felt even more violently ill. So I went home, and I think in total I was awake for about 8 or 9 hours out of the day. Still feel like crap, and my throat's soar, and hey look, I have work tomorrow. And Chris graduates on Sunday, which means Scott won't sleep in until...Thursday! Yay.

So the bad news is that I see no way of squeezing in a Roxy trip this week, which severely impacts the original goal of at least one trip a week all summer. We'll make up for it though. One way or another.

I did figure out a way to get music into the office though, by throwing the headphones around the neck and picking up the iPod tunes tangently. This has been a major boon to the workday, though I accidentally drained nearly all of the battery early on in the day by forgetting to lock it. D'oh!

Who wants to see The Break-Up (the new flick with Aniston and Vaughn) with me? I'm man enough to admit it looks funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home