Sunday, May 14, 2006

Owe My Soul to the Company Store

So work's really not that bad. Well, waking up at 4:30 takes its toll, and it's like 9:30 right now and I could just about go to sleep, but I'm way to stubborn to do something like that. Anyway, the guys I work with are totally chill, the managers compliment you all the time, and the salespeople are a constant source of amusement (for a variety of reasons).

But that's really all I've been up to since the last post. Some adventures here and there, nothing out of the ordinary. Waiting for everyone else to come home.

Ong Bak: Thai Warrior. It's a sweet movie. No CGI or stunt doubles...just people beating the shit out of each other. If that sorta thing interests you, you won't find it done any better than it is here. The plot's kinda silly, but it kicks too much ass to care.

Well, time to run...dad's home after a regular week away, so should hang out with him. After The Sopranos...he's watching the current season, but I'm trying to follow it on DVD and am merely halfway through season 4 (I really gotta get back on that). Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home