Saturday, May 06, 2006

What Better Way to Start Summer?

I'm exhausted, sick, and almost broke. College!

This week was more or less a blitz of trying to spend as much time as possible with everyone at Emerson, which quite often entailed staying up far later than any sane man would. So from Sunday night to Thursday night I never got more than five hours of sleep, and on Wednesday night I didn't sleep at all. And on the second flight, from Denver to Portland, I got a intense pain in my ear from the cabin pressure on our descent, so my left ear was screwed up for the rest of the day. Even a 14-hour snooze-fest Thursday night didn't fix me up quite right (though the ear thing pretty much went away), so I'm still sick.

But Coffee House was a blast last night, best way to catch up with everyone, and it's really gonna be a fun summer (never mind when the rest of the class of '05 gets their asses back in town!) All of the acts (except maybe those death metal guys) were quite stellar, and there was the obligatory singing of the school song when a couple guys went a little outside of the expected morals of a Catholic, college-preperatory school.

Missing all you Emerson folk already, though...hope your summers are starting off well.

Class of '05...you guys get back into town, gimme a call or IM or send smoke signals or somehow contact me, I can't wait to see ya'll. For now I'm just taking it easy, getting better, and finding myself a damn job 'cause holy Hell I need money.

1 Comments:

At 5/07/2006 9:58 PM, Blogger benjamin said...

this is an advertisement:

purchase benjamin buday




that is all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home