Monday, May 01, 2006

The Sleep

Here's a little conclusion I've come to regarding The Sleep. You can limit The Sleep and still function, but you must have some motivating force to allow you function on any level above basic motor skills. For instance. I went to bed at 4 last night. This was stupid, 'cause I had to wake up at 8:15. I got outta bed, showered, dressed, it's all good, smooth sailing. But by the time I got to the dining hall, I couldn't remember my walk there. And the pancakes tasted very, very strange. And no...I'm not on drugs. But see, normally, back in high school, all of this was normal and well and good around show time. 'Cause the show was the motivating force. Now? I dunno, I guess once I'm done with class I can...go play Halo.

So I'm completely exhausted today, and I'm studying for my Listening to Music final. Well, not completely exhausted. I'm not nearly as gone as I will be Thursday, believe you me.

Word to the wise...never try to correct cab drivers on their direction. They don't take kindly.

So much stuff to pack...

Maggie! I found both the origami Hawaiin shirts, and they now hang upon my computer. They're pretty sweet up there. Make more.

Nancy sent me chocolate for my birthday, the single most hilarious gift I've received.

But hey, yeah, in this cleaning and packing I've found so much stuff. Like my shirt with the sunset and the car on it (you know what I'm talking about...it's all orange and black), and the origami Hawaiin shirts, and...my History of Media Arts syllabus...and NOT my Raging Bull DVD. So angry about that one. Only movie I lost all year.

Anyway, enough rambling. Back in Portland midday Thursday, and will be there for Coffee House set-up and show Friday (I've got Crowd Pleasers III all ready to unleash...gonna be epic).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home