Sunday, April 16, 2006

Been a bizarre sort of weekend...

Without going into details, this weekend has included...

-Alan Toffler calling me from what I gathered to be the Queen concert.

-All day dining hall day, noon to eight.

-Guys from the Naval Academy who told stories that made us all feel like wimps.

-One hobo fight on the street and one near-fight at the South Street Diner.

-A woman on the street giving me the scariest "I could knife you any second" glare I've ever seen.

-Leading a group of five drunk women to Cheers who, midway through the walk, yelled at us "You don't mind if we're gay, right?!"

-Rats.

And it's only halfway through the weekend, since we have tomorrow off for "Patriot's Day," but it's really for the Boston Marathon, which I'm sure will be all kinds of...fun. I always had a problem with that Portland Bike Day when they close down all the bridges so people can ride across them (giving Portland bicycle riders any power is never a good thing), and now that foot traffic will be greatly impeded...yeah, can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home