Friday, April 14, 2006

Rockin' the Dining Hall

Lesse...it's a little after 5 now, I got to the dining hall with my buddy Adam at around 12:20, Emerson Ben joined us at 2-ish...we've had a few guests and gone through many, many dishes.

"This coffee's making my head hurt. My body's telling me to go to sleep but the caffeine won't let me."
-Adam

We're looking to carry this trip to the DH until 9:00, when the DH closes after dinner and late service. All-day dining hall day. Hardcore.

Right now, because the Emerson wireless sucks ass, I'm paying $10 for the day to use the Starbucks signal from across the street. Good times. But I was planning to spend that much last night on late-night dinner, but we ended up at a Chinese restaurant, which if you know me well enough you'll know that just doesn't jive with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home