Monday, April 03, 2006

It's Been a Day

Running off very little sleep right now after Ashton--my roommate's--snoring kept me up 'til a good 4:30, 5 AM. Good times when you have to wake up at 8:30. It's not his fault...you can't really control snoring...just an unfortunate situation.

Then...Emerson's building this new dorm thing for next year, going along smoothly...and today they dropped a piece of scaffolding. Right now, looking like three dead, several injuries...landed right on top of a car it sounds like. Anyway, it's this whole scene on one of the main streets in the city, and it's kinda weird when something related to your school kills people. Also, just about anyone who did tech theater long enough knows that feeling when you drop something from a really high place on accident...I can only imagine what it'd be like on that scale.

So yeah, right now I'm just excessively tired and more than a little pissed because I have to do yet more essay revisions for the big research paper...which will finally be done...oh wait, I thought it was next week but it's in like over two weeks. Oh, and we don't even have to do another draft for tonight. Well that just about makes my day. I do have to figure out this creative project thing we're supposed to do along with it. Son of a bitch.

At the beginning of the semester, I had this whole plan in my head where I'd have to do almost nothing during April. As you can tell, that's working out well.

Well, I should probably at least get a start on this History of Media Arts paper...damn it all.

EDIT: I just had a pretty long convo with my brother, which really made my day...his play got into Playfest '06, which is infinitely awesome. Really can't wait to see that.

1 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 2:18 AM, Blogger imac said...

Well, at least no on burned down your dorm like they did to ours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home