Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sam Wasson and Nice Weather

Sam Wasson is in town looking at colleges. We saw a movie and got dinner. Sweet. No, seriously, good times with the Wasson.

And, what the hell, 55 degrees outside! It seems like so little, yet is really soooo much. I almost wore shorts today.

Almost.

I've reached a sort of nirvana in terms of homework, where it's getting done but I have just ceased to care. What year did that happen in high school? I'm thinking first half of Junior. I seem to remember a time when we were all doing lots of work, but having no real clue HOW it was getting done. Anyone? Anyone?

What else about this week...five weeks 'til the year's over. That's all kinds of weird. I really feel like I FINALLY just settled into this place a week or two before Spring Break, and soon it'll all be gone. For four months anyway. Damn. It'll be good times back home. Especially once I really do start looking for gainful employment.

Word on the street has a dodgeball tournament at school. I must find out all information that can be attained on this matter. Word on the street also has an $80 entrance fee per team, which depending on the size of the team could really suck ass. But hey...it's dodgeball. It's a game of sacrifice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home