Sunday, March 19, 2006

Wait a second...

I recently realized the one-year anniversary of The Rail passed by like a month or two ago and I didn't even notice. What was I doing? Probably nothing. Well, happy first anniversary, blog.

Saw V For Vendetta last night. It was sweet. Review's at The Gravy, SLASH some comments that might incite discussion. It's a discussion kinda movie. Dude in front of me, previews start up, I'm munchin on my potato chips, he says "You're not going to crunch those during the movie, are you?" I was kinda tempted to just crunch them, but not actually eat them. Heh. Crunch.

I'm tired. Having the 9:40 showing sold out and going to the 11:20 could not have been beneficial in this regard.

Totally won the trailer game though, where you try to identify what movie the trailer's for first. And I didn't even suggest the game. What's up now.

Gotta pick up some ties, 'cause I'm kinda sick of not busting out the suit. Plus, I think my Concept prof is mad at me for missing last Monday's class after being on the same flight as him, and I dunno...something about showing up in a suit will either impress the hell out of him or make him even more pissed. Either way, I go for extremes.

Jury duty this Thursday. Maybe. I'm on standby. Which means I call the courthouse after 3 and some recording tells me I don't have to go. Or I do. Kinda hoping for the former. Getting out of class would be cool though. The part where I have to wake up at 6 would not.

I'm kinda low on cash. Maybe the dining hall will take this opportunity to serve me something edible on a weekend.

1 Comments:

At 3/20/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger benjamin said...

Birthday suit!!

But seriously, I'm hoping that we can play smash brothers or time splitters while you're wearing your suit.

your regular suit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home