Monday, March 13, 2006

Back in Boston

After a series of very poor airport experiences (going through security once is ass...going through again at the connecting airport just pisses me off; I was going to make a list of the rest of the things that went wrong with airline transportation, but I lost all my pens...sweet), I have returned to Boston. The dorm's just as I left it, unfortunately I got back pretty damn late and didn't have time to see everyone, but tomorrow is another day (a day which will be taken up almost entirely by homework...I got so bored during spring break, and what do I have to show for it?).

Watched "Phone Booth" on the plane for the first time in God-knows-how-long. Sweet flick.

Tomorrow (or, today rather since it's actually Monday) marks the dawn of the three-piece suit, assuming that my shirts aren't horribly wrinkled from the luggage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home