Monday, March 06, 2006

YES!

Okay, in a geeky sorta way, it's been a good day. First...Rick Emerson Show, back on the air on Monday. Noon. 970 AM. Hopefully they'll be streaming it online, 'cause hey look...I leave on Sunday.

And the new X-Men 3 trailer is online.

And yes, that's all it takes to make the day great.

In other news, I forgot to mention on the Oscar post that I really appreciated all the looks back at the epics and the movies with messages and film noir. Really, any excuse for a giant geekfest for me and the boys I assembled is good times.

Y'know what's cool? Someone you invited not showing up to your Oscar party, then having one of their own. Big fan.

Aaaannnnnnd that's all I got.

P.S. Found a new late-night restaurant...could replace Stepping Stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home