Wednesday, February 22, 2006

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Staking out the fourth floor common room (the one with the widescreen TV) for a major gathering to watch X2. Sitting in the Dining Hall for two hours, waiting to see who else will join the party. Finishing an essay five minutes before you have to get it in your teacher's mailbox. Some of the many, many things about college I've really come to love, and that happened today.

Katie, so glad you're coming to Boston. I'll hardly demand all of your time, but I will demand some. Because I'm a demanding man. But, to say the least, I am pumped. I'll be like Spring Break 2.0 or something. Wow, GEEK!

I'm hereby declaring Chuck Norris jokes to no longer be funny right nnnnnnnnnow. Find a new obscure celebrity, then we'll talk.

Two three-day weeks in a row. You heard me. This week we had school-sactioned Monday off. Next week, I'm leaving Thursday for Spring Break, and even though I told my mom I'm only missing one class, I'm totally missing two. Yeah. I'm just that cool.

The stakeout has now been moved to the tenth floor, with a slightly less cool TV because the RAs kicked us out of the fourth to have an "RA meeting" but they were setting up the Gamecube when I was packing up, which is kinda lame actually. Actually, that pretty much pisses me off. Screw them. Oh well, tenth is dece. Live and let live. Then become an RA and abuse your power. My life direction is all so clear to me now.

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 11:41 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I have an Indian friend who's trying to start Ghandi jokes. His favorite is "Ghandi parted the Red Sea."

 
At 2/24/2006 4:38 PM, Blogger Miguel said...

I think the Chuck vs. Jack argument is flawed. Why? because they forget about McGuyver.

...ha, just kidding. I can't see how that stayed on the air... "look, it's bran grain. If there's enough of it, we can have the makings of a bomb."
"look, a pine tree...the beginnings of a land mine."

"hey, pyrite...an antibiotic ointment when ground into clay."

Even if he were, i don't think jokes about him would be funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home