Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

Thanks to Adrianna for linking me to the currently-empty official website (but it is a sign that it IS happening) for "Snakes on a Plane," a movie that will own all that can be owned. Every now and then someone will hear about it and mention it and it will remind me why life is great.

IF I OWE YOU A LETTER I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SEND THEM THIS WEEKEND.

We had a Beacon St. Date Auction tonight, in which some of the residents and the RAs were raffled off like so much slavery. It was all quite what one would expect (except the kinda money that was being thrown around...someone went for $60), but when one of the guys' theme songs was Europe's "Final Countdown," it's not all bad.

You know those nights when you have no desire at all to do any work, nor to sleep, but it's a school night? Yeah, welcome to tonight. I don't have that much work, just making a handout on "constructing an argument" and then making corrections on a dude's essay. No big.

I just heard a car screech outside for probably 20 seconds before crashing into something.

"Murder in Hollywood" is coming along better than ever. I haven't enjoyed writing this much since I wrote that thing over two years ago. Not even kidding. But it's happening. Things are in motion.

Well, I should probably have something to show for all this lost sleep.

P.S. Does anyone else find that little message "This may take a few minutes if you have a large blog" to be more than a little sexual?

1 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 9:48 PM, Blogger Miguel said...

Not until you mentioned it, but now I can't see it any other way.

Sometimes we like to be innocently unaware, Scott.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home