Monday, February 06, 2006

Reason #8000 why I hate Bollywood

This blog format offers no difference in titles with links and titles without...so I'm here to tell you...that title's a link.

I recently re-watched "Bigger Than Jesus," which is, as my buddy Adam would say, absolutely amazing. And yeah, I'll pretty much sing the praises of genius over BTJ again and again and again until everyone I have ever met in my life has watched it. Even my enemies. Yes. I have enemies.

But anyway, BTJ brought a longing for the glory days of the Rick Emerson Show (Rick being the guy who wrote and performed BTJ). So right now I'm listening to some of the archived show (ever since it went off the air they've been posting these things), and I originally opening the October 28th, 2003 show to hear his Top Five South Park songs of all time (as I'm also on a major SP fixation), but it's mostly ended up being about these people trying to find a sex slave. It's fascinating radio, people.

Yeah, that was the point of all that...to say I'm listening to an episode of a cancelled radio show from over two years ago about people in Portland trying to obtain a sex slave.

In other news, and this is in my away message and I really don't think anyone reading this doesn't have my screen name, but if anyone has a copy, in any form, of my "Murder in Hollywood" script, I'd much appreciate it if you sent it my way. I got a strange desire to go back to it. I thought about writing it from memory, but I am now convinced this is a bad, bad idea. Especially since I can't remember if there were seven or eight characters (if there is an eighth, I couldn't name him). And because I have no idea what the hell happened in the voiceovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home