Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Whew

It's been a really eventful few days, and I can't believe I've been back less than 48 hours, especially given how much has happened in that time. Never mind the ever-increasing mounds of homework (which has nothing to do with the fact that I did none of it over Spring Break...no, why would you ever say that?).

UHHHHH....Ice Cube's set to play Mr. Kotter in a big-screen adaptation of probably the greatest sitcom of the 70s, Welcome Back, Kotter, and it'll be directed by the guy who directed The Hot Chick. Odds of success are not looking good, but I'm rooting for it 'cause the show kicks ass, and is not shown on TV Land nearly enough.

Picked up A History of Violence and Good Night, and Good Luck on the digital video disc today (that IS what DVD stands for, yeah?). Then I looked at my bank situation and realized now would be a good time to stop spending so much on DVDs, and probably movies in general.

Then a pass came along to Thank You For Smoking, which I was going to end up seeing but hey free is cool too. Plus it's an Admit 2, and who doesn't love that? Anyone?

Well, enough stalling...a review of that symphony thing I saw two weeks ago awaits. A SEVEN PAGE REVIEW.

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 10:14 PM, Blogger Ken Colwell said...

A fake comment? That blows man, I hate those. In other news, DVD technically means "Digital Versatile Disc," but I'm pretty sure it originated as Video and then they realized you could use them for data.

Also, dude, if I was going to buy two DVDs, would those two be up there on the ones I should get? (History of Violence and Good Night.)

Lastly, what is an Admit 2?

Hope you're having a good time--

Ken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home