Monday, April 10, 2006

Class Registration Day!

I'm not terribly nervous, just anxious. Twenty minutes 'til my assigned time, and I've worked out a schedule I can dig. Two of the classes I had planned on taking are full, but I got others baby. And if it all works out, no Friday classes, AGAIN. I'm gonna minor in Journalism, which means I have to take a thing called "Discovering Journalism," which I think is a Frosh course so I doubt anyone will block me there (as I am not a Journalism major, I can't register for that 'til Wednesday).

So yeah.

I was listening to Rick this morning (go figure mere days after I pimp the podcasting, the site goes down...luckily, I still had some of last week's stuff), and as is their Monday routine, they're talking about The Sopranos. I'm only halfway through season 4, and the show's on season 6, so I just fast-forward through it. But on the iPod, when you hold down that skip button, it just plays like a half-second clip every five seconds or so, and while nothing substantial was spoiled for me, I did hear the words "hanged himself." So that's good.

Adding to the list of things that can go horribly wrong today, I also have housing selection. We already didn't get the suite we applied for, so we're gonna try to live down the hall from our would-be suitemate. But then again, Vanessa's on another floor entirely, and it'd be cool to live down the hall from her. Decisions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home