Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good Sweet Jesus

I was up until 4:00 AM last night recording a Superman radio show for, of all things, RESEARCH WRITING. It was pretty fun to put together actually (thank you GarageBand), but the fact that my voice in no way resembles anything anyone would imagine to be Superman's didn't do a lot for me. But Julie did a great Lois Lane and Emerson Ben came outta nowhere and kicked ass as Lex Luthor.

This theater called Coolidge Corner has something called the "Buffy the Vampire Sing-a-Long" next Thursday. That is all.

My birthday's in less than a week! That's six (SIX!) days left as a teenager, before I'm firmly cemented in adulthood and various levels of responsibility. Yes, this does somewhat frighten me, but oh well. I'll still geek out over comics, listen to rock in all its various forms and incarnations, and demand we have all-night XBox sessions (which, for the non-Dude-Night readers here, I'm always happy to do).

Speaking of ridiculous teenage things, whoever'll be in Portland on May 5th or 6th (depending on Coffee House related activities), Mission: Impossible III! Yeah!

Well, I kinda got bored of writing this...so until next time.

EDIT: Katie Bieze will be in Portland for Coffee House! YES!

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 7:57 PM, Blogger Scott Nye said...

Rachel, how is it that your comments never make any sense to me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home