Monday, June 12, 2006

Whew

Despite working Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday, this turned into a fantastic weekend. Movies all Friday afternoon/evening, Chris' rockin' grad party last night SLASH late-night fire pit, and one of the most unexpected evenings of my life tonight. Love summer.

Hope this weather holds too. I hung out at the playground in NW (the one a block from 21st) at midnight tonight and it was still over 70 degrees. That's summer right there.

See An Inconvenient Truth (The Al Gore Flick) and/or The Proposition really soon. Both are fantastic, and the Gore movie may be the most important movie you'll see this year. Or in your life.

Entourage started off its third season fantastically, and if anyone wants to watch it, it's resting peacefully on my DVR.

That's pretty much all I got...workin' and sociallin' has been the name of the game, as has it always, but with all the JHS folk now released from the confines it's kicked into high gear and I couldn't be happier.

P.S. Yeah, in case you missed the fifth comment there, that is Emerson Ben, and yes, it does have just as many syllables as "Benjamin," but "Benjamin" doesn't flow as well to me as "Emerson Ben." So it goes.

2 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 10:58 AM, Blogger benjamin said...

i can dig. although i'm surprised "buday" didn't catch on. whatevs.

does anyone else find that the security password they have to type in (which is obviously arbitrarily contrived) sometimes creates funny words? The one I have to type in is "flycune". hah.

 
At 6/13/2006 11:02 AM, Blogger benjamin said...

By the way I have some television on dvd ideas i need yr opinion on, I'm posting them in my myspaceblog. could use some comments...get yr expert opinion.

oh and this time the password has "meeo eeo" in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home