Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Life can be strange sometimes. Most of the time really. At any rate.

Counting Crows concert tonight! Whoo! Catching some free food at some sorta goodbye BBQ for Mr. Carver beforehand. Yeah, I don't really understand it either. Life can be strange. But the Crows concert should kick ass, even though there are two opening acts. One is the Goo Goo Dolls, who are okay...I'm not a big fan, but whatever, could be a good show. Before them though is some band...I think my brother (who is going to the show with me) said it's a band called Augustana. Hell if I know. Apparently they're pretty good. We shall see. I hadn't really heard anything by the Crows until I saw their show...man, 3 years ago? Four? No, definitely three, we figured this out. They were with John Mayer. Who sucked, and I have condemned ever since.

Picked up some of the animated Superman episodes on DVD, mostly because it comes with a free ticket to Superman Returns, which I'm going to be seeing countless times anyway, so I figure it's like getting $6 or $8 off the DVD, which put it in the $12-$14 range, which not too bad for 18 eps.

And that's what I got. I know, it's compelling reading. Oh, and Nacho Libre is funny. Screw you, it is.

P.S. Disney has once again raped our collective childhood by casting Britanny Murphy as Tinker Bell in some sort of CGI-animated flick about fairies. Damn them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home