Thursday, June 22, 2006

Well, that was a good idea...

I'm slowly turning into a grown-up, and this bothers me. The most recent symptom is that I can't sleep past 11 AM or so on my days off, which doesn't bother me terribly except when I don't sleep 'til 1 or 2. Sure, that's still a cool 8 to 10 hours of sleep depending on when I awaken, but the way the work nights go, a cool 12 hours is more what I'd be up for.

For instance, I saw the Counting Crows last night, a fantastic show reviewed over at the Gravy that of course ended at 11. Drive back from Clark County, looking at around midnight arrival. Not that I'm complaining, it was totally worth it, but...now I can't go out tonight for fear of passing out on the road, and this is with a good 40 fluid ounces of caffeine. Argh.

And then I had the bright idea of telling Ryan (tech dude from high school...well, we didn't go to high school together per se, but he worked there while I attended, and runs the tech side of the summer production) that I am totally available to help out on the summer show. D'oh! Oh well, it'll keep the next few weeks moving along nicely. And I do miss the work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home