Tuesday, June 27, 2006

T'will be a miracle should I sleep

Superman Returns is a touch over 24 hours away for me, and I'm giddy with excitement. As tough as it'll be to calm down and sleep tonight, work tomorrow will account for one of the longest days of my life. Then there's the wait in line, which I love completely, but builds anticipation quickly.

The beach trip yesterday was a blast, though the biggest thrills came at the end (read The Gravy for more on that). But in spite of its rather fantastical finish, the rest of the day really was a hoot and I'm infinitely glad we made it, despite sacrficing my skin for it (I am sunburnt on all of my body, except for the backs on my legs, under my arm, and my swimsuit area...it hurts to wear pants).

Some highlights, the rest of which can be found on my Yahoo! Photos account (which will be updated even less for the time being as my camera broke as soon as I came home).

CRABS!




Your guess is as good as mine...



Sepia is sweet...


And of course...Sausagefest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home