Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's All Happening

Usually I’m pretty good at remembering my iPod wherever I go. Tonight, less so. The intent was on going to see The Mist and hitting up rehearsal for this directing project I’m in, so I figured, oh well, so I won’t have music on the way back. No big.

But, of course, some bastards at the movie theater pulled the fire alarm, full evacuation, now I’m in the school library. Awesome.

All right, the main reason for this post…to distract me from my complete lack of music…but besides that, this project I’ve hinted to occasionally is ready to launch. Ish. We’re in a sort of “soft launch” period now where the page is open for business, but we’re still getting a handle on how everything will work. Here’s the link…

http://megazinemedia.com/wordpress/

Eventually, it’ll just be MegazineMedia.com, but for now, that’s how it is. That’s where my reviews will be posted from now on (I’ll do a whole “Goodbye to Romance” thing over at the Gravy), I’ll be doing a lot more writing in general, and there’s a whole team of people working in the three departments. It’s a pretty great bunch, and I expect the writing will be to your liking. In the meantime, read and enjoy, and give lots and lots of feedback. Not just on content, but on how it operates as a whole. We’re a little limited, software-wise, but any ideas you have to make it run smoother or things you notice that are just a little bit off, do let me know. But I’m pretty proud of what we’re setting out to do here (I should’ve mentioned in my last post that work is going exceedingly well), and massively excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home