Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quick Update

I'm successfully distracting myself these days by working...a lot. I'm plowing through last week's DVDs and seeing a shitload of other random films (not for the worse...Aguirre, The Wrath of God blew my mind by breakfast). Anyway, this is just a means of explaining why you'll be seeing the kinds of stuff you'll be seeing...again. I just watched Eyes Wide Shut and sped through the special features, so I'll have something about that in the next day or so (I'm aiming for an every-other-day thing here, so Thursday, then Saturday, etc). I promise they'll be shorter.

Meanwhile, Edward Copeland joins the ranks that think Wes Anderson needs to get Owen Wilson back to writing with him so he can stop being so stale, and makes the case in far less words than I did. I have a long way to go.

1 Comments:

At 11/01/2007 10:23 PM, Blogger b said...

I was promised a post mister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home