Monday, October 01, 2007

Hmmmm...

When you're in class, and the professor is making an attempt to better learn the names of her students in a class of 45 by calling roll, and when she gets to your name and says "oh, so YOU'RE Scott Nye," that's a world of hurt right there. Bear in mind, this is a few opinion-based assignments in. So either she's hella-impressed with my reasoning and voice, or she takes great objection to my viewpoints and wonders who the hell could write such tripe. Either way, she gives a crap who I am and I don't care for that. I succeed much greater in classes I hate by remaining totally anonymous. Damn it all.

2 Comments:

At 10/03/2007 2:47 AM, Blogger b said...

scott nye blog posts>cinnamon toast crunch for dessert

 
At 10/04/2007 3:50 PM, Blogger Chris Nye said...

True interaction in verbatim on first day of Bible school in front of 30 other unnamed persons:

He: So what church are you at?
Me: Rolling Hills...tualatin
He: Right. Rolling Hills. Sure. Absolutely. Rolllliinnnggg Hiiilllls Hm. (long pause while frantically writing). Yes. Right. Ok perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home