Saturday, September 22, 2007

If This Is Out There, Imagine What Else Is Out There!

HEY, SO I...left the caps lock on. Whoops. Hey, so I took some pictures of the apartment, only to find I have no idea where I put my cables for my camera dock. It doesn't help that it still looks like I'm moving in, so finding much of anything is a bit of a chore.

Hey, so remember my UPS storage? They woke me up early (10:30) the next morning telling me to come get my crap, and I was like "can't you just have them shipped here?" And they were like "well, you put down another address on your form," and I was like "well we got screwed and I'm living somewhere else" and they were like "sucks to be you" and I was like "yeah" and there was a pause and I said "so I guess I'll be down in a couple of hours" and they were like "darn skippy." How we fit those four behemoth boxes in that tiny Saab is still beyond me.

I finally made good chicken last night. It was pretty monumental.

I need to watch more foreign films. So I updated my Netflix Queue to make every other movie a foreigner. I'm pretty excited. What's that? Oh, yeah, I still don't have a life. I did have plans to go to a party last night though. Until we realized we didn't have the phone number of anyone who would be at the party, and their buzzer was broken (this was at 10). Then by the time that got cleared up it was 11:30 and I was like "screw that" and just watched The West Wing until I got sleepy.

Hey...my roommate just walked in and reminded me I haven't left the house since Thursday! Well....what'll you do. I'm getting out of the house tonight though for sure, so yay! For now, I gots to get me some groceries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home