Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ugh

Got sick yesterday, and from what it feels like today, it's gonna be a long, long week. Mondays have a tendency to obliterate my immune system. I inevitably sleep 'til at least noon on Sundays, then have to be up at 8 on Mondays, which makes for a lot of staring at the ceiling, thinking I'm about to fall asleep at any given moment. Then I woke up at it was a piping 12 degrees out, -7 once you get that wind chill in there. Aside from Thanksgiving 2005 in Milwaukee, it's easily the coldest I've ever been.

Though from what Yahoo's telling me, those of you in the Midwest have little sympathy; it was -40 in Minnesota, so that couldn't have been good for you.

Summer's way too far away.

EDIT: Oh Thank God I just found out Monday's a holiday and I don't have work or school. Best news ever.

2 Comments:

At 2/12/2008 3:10 PM, Blogger imac said...

dude we never get those days off! We have school! Well I don't; I have no classes on Monday but Magda and Ian do.

 
At 2/12/2008 3:10 PM, Blogger imac said...

oops i posted as ian. my bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home