Monday, August 28, 2006

How Much Does My Schedule Kick Ass?

I just found out that between Friday, October 6th and Sunday, October 15th I'll have two days of class. Yes, thanks to Columbus Day and some school politics regarding class days as a result, in the space of ten days I'll be in class for a total of seven hours.

God bless America. But I'll settle for a blessing of Emerson College, heathens though they are.

So things have slowed down here! Yeah! Just about everyone is gone now. But those that are here will rock right along with me. I hope. And I do have a ton of crap to get done before I leave in...wow, less than two weeks...that I've avoided all summer long. Meanwhile praying my Mac will continue its mysterious working condition throughout this semester.

Entourage tonight really got me. Shame on you for missing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home