Saturday, August 19, 2006

Religious Experiences, Blue Paint, and Doughnuts

That's pretty much been the weekend. Snakes on a Plane was everything you could ever want and more. I'll write a shitload about it before long, but suffice to say that I have never been more entertained by just about anything before in my entire life. And if you're one of those bastards who has issue with movies as pure commercial entertainment, then screw you! I've never seen a standing ovation for a movie (besides Elephant, but that was for the premiere with Gus Van Sant and all the stars there), never mind DURING the film. I could count on two hands everyone there who was of drinking age, and that kinda energy cannot be matched. Man what a night.

Getting up to go paint this afternoon (after staying up 'til 6 with eight other dudes and Halo 2) was not as much fun. But totally worth it.

Capped off the weekend with my Class of '06-'08 homies, which was more of a blast than it usually is, so hey, not too bad. And I had my first Voodoo Doughnut. Yes. I am that lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home