Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Gotta Say...

I'm pretty proud that, mere hours after Facebook launched its new (horrible) format, a group sprung up called..."I HATE THE NEW STALKER FACEBOOK FORMAT." Join...and be proud.

Although, gotta say, I do appreciate that they put what it is people updated in their profiles.

I leave on Friday for the Boston area. My new school address is posted in my profile (if you for some reason have a package to send me, there's a different address for it...ask first, otherwise you end up cursing my school's ridiculous mail system).

Anyway, I've been in a small frenzy of trying to figure out the best way to get all my stuff to Boston, which has become an even greater challenge now that my dad will not be joining me in the moving. It's pretty cool to have a hotel room to myself for the first time ever, but it's pretty uncool to drag all those boxes to the 11th floor by myself. Perhaps I'll employ those who have been there all week. Bastards.

Anyway, it's been a fantastic summer, thanks to all who were there in any capacity. Should be a good first semester, with somewhere between 30 and 40 movies being released in theaters, five or six solid TV shows, and the possible launch of my own radio show (I'm going for it...we'll see what happens there).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home