Friday, May 02, 2008

Some Nights I Just Lose It All When I Watch You Dance and the Thunder Rolls

Very strange thing happening to me right now...I'm bored. After going, going, going every day all day for the past eight days, I have now a day to do as I please. And dammit, it feels good.

Unfortunately, Maggie and Doug are getting here Sunday, and I'll still have a lot of work for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Sorry kids...I promise I'll...I won't even half-ass it. I'll quarter-ass it. I'll put as little ass into it as I possibly can.

WIsh I knew about this earlier...tomorrow at 9am, people in Portland will be meeting up to canvass for Steve Novick, the midget with a hook who's running to represent Oregon in the U.S. Senate. Actually, it's happening all over Oregon, but in Portland you can actually meet Steve. Granted, it's early and it's on a Saturday, but I swear to God if I was in Portland I'd be there in a heartbeat.

It's a pretty well-run campaign, actually. I mean, they're not exactly shying away from the hook aspect - it's front and center in his campaign buttons, television ads, and, shortly, his beer, but the website is quick to emphasize his stance on issues and reasons why he'd be a genuinely great representative. Now, let's be clear. I don't read those parts because I really don't give a damn; he has a hook, and that's enough for me. I mean, I voted for John Kerry...I clearly have no voting pride.

I listened to Meat Loaf all afternoon and it was the best way to start my day.

LOST is so frickin' cool.

Here is something you'll all like.


Out.

4 Comments:

At 5/03/2008 11:59 PM, Blogger imac said...

haha. shortly.

and this season of lost is absolutely incredible.

 
At 5/05/2008 6:40 PM, Blogger b said...

hey punk did you see iron man cuz i went opening night cuz at least one of us should still care!

 
At 5/07/2008 2:46 AM, Blogger b said...

ps you suck at delivering new batman trailers to the masses

 
At 5/18/2008 1:45 AM, Blogger b said...

you're killing me here man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home