Saturday, September 09, 2006

Back in Boston

Well, the trip wasn't so bad (had a window seat with the middle one open on both flights), got a hotel last night, then found out this morning I had no hotel for tonight, and that I also have no sheets for the bed in my dorm. Rock n' roll. Bed, Bath, and Beyond is open 'til 10 tonight, but I have a feeling there's no way in Hell I'll make it as Hollywoodland is at 7:45. And yes...Hollywoodland is more important than sleeping comfortably.

Anyway, it's kinda cool to be back. I love Portland, had a great summer, and know almost nobody here, but the people I do know (and who aren't in Europe for semester abroad) are still chill, and it was cool that we got right back into the same groove we had back in April.

OurTunes isn't working so much...have a ton of music I wanted to get, but I can only connect to like two or three people right now.

Anyway, I'm terribly jetlagged and I'll probably fork over four bucks for a soda at the movie tonight, but what'll ya do. Hope everyone's doing good, especially everyone at college. Write letters, the mailbox (which was an adventure in and of itself to find) is lonely.

1 Comments:

At 9/12/2006 2:56 PM, Blogger b said...

just need an addy. you figure it out yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home