Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Toothpaste

So I went to CVS...I dunno, a week ago or so, pick up a few things. I've been trying to think of what Portland store CVS resembles...it's kinda like Bi-Mart. Or Safeway. But without the groceries. Well, they have chips and stuff. So Bi-Mart. But without all the tools and gardening stuff and auto supplies.

So I was at CVS, grabbed some toothpaste, 'cause I'd been using the same tube since...I dunno, May or something. Problem was, they didn't have my brand (Crest - Mulicare Cool Mint Stripe). So I grabbed what I approximated to be the next best thing, this Colgate Mint Stripe deal. The thing with the stripe is that it's a combination of the gel and the paste. Really quite remarkable. Anyway, so the Colgate stuff works out okay...it's a little mintier than I care for and little pastier. But the teeth are clean.

But then I'm at a DIFFERENT CVS tonight, grabbing a notebook, and what do I see...but the Crest Multicare Cool Mint Striped. So I bought it. So now I have a perfectly good tube of toothpaste that might just go to waste if I can't find anyone to take it. Do people take used toothpaste? It's in a tube...I think it's fairly safe.

2 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 2:22 AM, Blogger Cynda said...

I am quite fond of colgate. You could send it to me!!! Using used toothpaste is chill it's not like you stick your tongue in the tube or something...or at least I hope you don't.

 
At 9/27/2006 9:12 PM, Blogger magda. said...

Toothpaste is chill. I used to live on the east coast so I've actually been into a CVS. It's pretty much the equivalent of a Walgreen's, more or less.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home