Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just Finalized My Schedule

It was looking pretty bleak for a second there (for most of the morning, I had three classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays...yikes), but I really like what I've ended up with...

MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS
- Theatre Into Film (12-1:45)
- U.S. Multicultural Literature (2:30-3:45)

TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
- Intro to Christianity (10-11:45)
- Media Criticism & Theory (2-3:45)

FRIDAYS
- U.S. Multicultural Literature (2:30-3:45)

So yeah, bad news is I got Fridays. Good news is Friday doesn't really start 'til 2:30, so I can still wake up at 1:30 and get by. And it fulfills two gen-eds in one class. Bonus. Also, I got my schedule mostly in the 12-4 range I was aiming for, and I'm willing to take the hit to take this Christianity class (apparently the professor's pretty damn smart). I didn't discover the Theatre Into Film class until about 20 minutes ago (a full five hours after registration opened for me), but I'm really glad I did. Someone on Rate My Professors said that if you like writing about movies, take that class with that guy. Works for me. And I've been wanting to take a theatre class. Of extra bonus is that I don't have any classes back-to-back (i.e. more than a 15-minute gap between classes), which is reeeeaaaaalllllly nice.

I just remembered my advisor told me we were supposed to be getting faculty advisors before Thanksgiving...damn. Wonder if anyone else did.

P.S. Ian, the 20 eps of Veronica Mars is actually a good thing; the original season order was for 13, so we get an extra 7 episodes of greatness. Actually, speaking of VM, I forgot to mention, but last night's episode wrapped up the first of three arcs that'll go on during the season. So the next episode in the season will launch a whole new arc, making for a great jumping-on point. I don't think there will be any more new ones until 2007, but I'll post the hell out of it as soon as I hear about it.

Glad you watched, Rachel.

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2006 5:33 PM, Blogger imac said...

I hate your schedule so much. Gah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home