Monday, December 18, 2006

I Can't Wait to Come Home

Even my will to blog has lessened...Lord knows what'll happen tonight when I have to accomplish things. Like...homework and stuff. I already forgot when one of my classes was today and missed it entirely. Good thing we were just watching a movie.

Watched A Charlie Brown Christmas this morning, the original. Good Lord do I love that movie.

Emerson Ben and Gray came back from Europe on Saturday. Much insanity followed. Now they're gone, and things are pretty sane again. It's kinda weak. And I'm so very, very sleepy.

Okay, time to post something online for production that was supposed to be up last Wednesday. Hurray.

1 Comments:

At 12/22/2006 8:06 PM, Blogger benjamin said...

Oh come on now. I know you can't CALL me Benjamin in real life, but on the journal..."Emerson Ben"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home