Thursday, December 07, 2006

Just Repositioned My Speakers

For the longest time, they were on my desk, which sort of juts off from the head of my bed at 145-degree angle (I remember some stuff), and the speakers were right on that angle. They were great when I used my desk, but that surface has since become unbelievably cluttered to the point of being completely unusable, so I now do all my business on my bed (sorry, the joke's too obvious to make). Anyway, I still used the speakers, but they had such odd placement relative to me that the music didn't quite sound right. But now they're on the two posts at the head of my bed, so they sort of envelop me from just barely behind. It kicks ass. It's like really, really nice headphones that you don't have to wear. I'm listening to Queen's "Prophet's Song" and it is IN-SANE.

Now I just hope they don't fall off...perhaps some sort of adhesive.

Finished up a few bonus shots for my short film, which I started editing last night and it kicks ass. Mainly 'cause I'm laying kickass tracks to the whole thing. God bless a complete unwillingness to sell this stuff so I can use Three Dog Night.

Ahhh...thirteen days 'til Portland. More than a little excited, I must say. But I got a pass to see Guillermo Del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth, which I am REALLY looking forward to (some people are saying it's better than The Fountain...I doubt I'll think so, but hey, it's still gotta be pretty damned good). The only downside is it's the day before my journalism final, which is also the same day I gotta turn in the short film. Yeah, that'll be a fun night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home