Monday, December 04, 2006

'Bout Friggin' Time!

I just saw the best Army Reserve commercial...they had all these scenarios with people jumping out of airplanes and running across fields and hopping over fences and stuff, and those were juxtaposed with people doing real jobs in the real world - in fact, the same people who were in the Army situations. So they had this one where this mohawk (is that how you spell "mohawk"?) dude was helping his buddies over a fence or whatever, and Mr. Voice was like "Get the training to help your buddies today" (or something) and then it cut to the mohawk guy in the office and Mr. Voice was like "So you can help your career tomorrow" (or something. But Mohawk Guy still had the mohawk in the office! I laughed 'til it hurt. 'Cause y'know...they don't let you have mohawks in offices.

As for what the title refers to, it finally snowed today. Only a little, to be sure, but it's something. And it's still friggin' cold. Although that's apparently not gonna stick (weather.com is my best friend, but it really ruins all my fun).

Man, there's been a whole string of weird commercials! I just saw a bunch of leprochauns (is that how you spell "leprochaun"?) and aliens working as the pit crew for a unicorn driving a racecar! And then Tiger Woods shot a golf ball at it raced a racecar! For a jewelry store no less! The Tiger Woods and the unicorn...two separate commercials, btw.

Ahhhh...my day was boring 'cause I couldn't get my video to capture in my production class and was supposed to try using my friend's camera, which I shot it on, but he wasn't around...luckily Bravo shows The West Wing in the afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 9:25 PM, Blogger Adrianna said...

I have a bunch of friends here in the army... they all make fun of the stupid "Army Strong" commercials. They're all "Be All You Can Be" kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home