Monday, December 04, 2006

Two (Somewhat) Quick Things

Studio 60 just had its best episode yet, even better than the pilot (which was pretty much gold shot out across airwaves). Please watch it...if you're late, it'll be free for a bit at NBC.com (I assume they're still doing that), then available on iTunes as always. I love Christmas. I'm listening to Christmas music right now, via the online stream from Portland's 103.3. And somehow I ended up in the one floor at this heaten school that loves Christmas as much as I; even the Jews are nuts for it. It's wild.

And Adrianna brought up a point I somehow forgot to mention, even though I talk about it all the time...the fact that the Army should've never abandoned "Be All That You Can Be," which is the best slogan ever for anything, especially for something like the Army. "Army Strong" doesn't even make any sense. Even "An Army of One" was better, and that wasn't even close to as cool as "Be All That You Can Be." But what'll you do.

P.S. The guy on the radio is giving advice on what to do when you're caught speeding...

4 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 11:20 PM, Blogger imac said...

Studio 60 hasn't been on yet...don't say anything!

 
At 12/05/2006 12:16 AM, Blogger imac said...

On another note, I just discovered that Bloc Party does part of the Veronica Mars soundtrack. I'm definitely in now.

 
At 12/05/2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Adrianna said...

Some more inside info... An Army of One is actually an acronym... ONE stands for Officers, Noncommissioned Officers, and Enlisted.

So ONE isn't really the cool individualist slogan it sounds like. Acronyms kick ass.

 
At 12/05/2006 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Studio 60 has me on a leash. You should've seen the group of guys I watch it with - we were like jr high girls for that episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home