Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Avoiding Work? Yeah, Me Too

I still have an unforgivable amount of work to do on this presentation for speech class tomorrow, and it's not so much that I'm dreading getting started, I just can't get started. Sorta strange. Anyway, most of the time I had set aside tonight to work on the presentation, I was instead working on the movie. I came up with way too many ideas to try to implement the day it's due, and then I didn't have time to export it (which apparently takes 45 minutes to an hour...dammmmmn). So it'll be a day late, but what'll you do.

Unfortunately, I also have nothing to talk about. Basically just been working, like ya'll I'm sure. The sad part is it hasn't even been that much work. I wouldn't last a day at a real school. Oh, my flight time is much less certain now...turns out nobody knows what's going on. Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow before I completely collapse (I'm showing up to do my presentation and then I am GONE...my presence in science class is yet to be determined, although I've already missed two and a half days of that class out of an allowed...two).

I can't wait to get home. Less than a week now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home