Monday, December 11, 2006

So Hungry

I don't get it...I've been hungry like all day. For breakfast at noon, I had a full waffle, which doesn't QUITE satisfy me, but if I eat any more waffle I just get sick and the toast line was too long. But y'know, it's a hefty waffle, a decent meal all things considered. Then five hours later I had dinner, which probably amounted to a breast and a half of chicken and...what did I have? Some salad...oh, and two slices of pizza. Then four hours after THAT I had a hamburger and fries...burger was a quarter-pounder, and it was just a regular order of fries, but y'know, satisfying. Then, what, three hours after that I had a turkey sandwich? And now it's an hour and a half after that and I'm hungry again.

I think the problem is I didn't have any milk today. The Dining Hall milk thing was out of order (both the skim AND the 2%...but of course chocolate and whole was working fine, but I hate both of those with a passion), and it's Sunday which means the C-store (the on-campus convenience store) didn't have any milk (though for once in its existance it had Sierra Mist), and by the time I realized how badly I needed milk it was too late to go to 7-11 (unless it's Friday or Saturday night, going to 7-11 after midnight results only in multiple offers of drugs...and it's only a block away). And actually tonight there was a full-on fight across the street between like twelve people. So probably a good thing I didn't go for that.

So yeah...tomorrow I will definitely consume huge amounts of milk. I'll need the stamina...as much work as I got done today, I need to get a SHITLOAD done tomorrow so I can go to the Pan's Labyrinth screening on Tuesday with a clean conscience...I'll go anyway, but my conscience won't be clean otherwise.

How's finals going for ya'll? Unless you're already outta school. Like my brother. In which case, screw you (love you Chris....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home