Monday, December 11, 2006

Well, Poop

I was all set for a 4:00 flight out of Boston, which wouldn't have gotten me to Portland until midnight, but hey...4:00 flight. So now I'm flying out at 6 AM...yeah...6:25 specifically...yeah. Well, good news is I get in on noon on the 20th, which is like a whole 'nother day before Christmas! And sure I'll be so tired I'll be wishing for the sweet sweet relief of death, but guess what? Didn't stop me over the summer, won't stop me now...we're all (Portland folk, that be) partying it up (RC Cola style) on the 20th.

P.S. I have the Tiny Toons theme song stuck in my head (it is, however, one of the best TV show themes ever).

P.P.S. That thought led me on a quest that ended here (they have the theme song from Doug!) and subsequently here (if you had a childhood, you'll remember this as soon as you hear it).

1 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 10:29 AM, Blogger b said...

dude, best theme song ever is NBA on NBC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home