Saturday, February 03, 2007

Got To Get You Into My Life

I woke up this morning at around 11:30, laid around for 45 minutes, ate some waffles, came upstairs and logged onto Aint it Cool News and found THIS.

I love the Beatles but am not a hardcore fan. Interpretations like this are fascinating, but I hope they use more original tracks. Sure, it looks weird, but it also looks pretty damned fantastic. Anyway, I watched it twice and have been listening to the Beatles all morning.

I'm not too crazy about this new Blogger format with the Google and so forth, but I'll deal.

Back when there was a massive JHS Xanga community (something I still mourn the loss of), I always enjoyed Xanga's option to say "Currently listening to..." or "Currently watching..." etc. I'm gonna bring that back right here. For example...

Currently listening to....


This should be fun.

(and before anyone says anything, yes I know "Got to Get You Into My Life" isn't on Let it Be)

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2007 3:11 PM, Blogger b said...

that looks really good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home