Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Wasted Youth is Better By Far Than a Wise and Productive Old Age

Meat Loaf, you're always there to describe my life for me.

Whew...been awhile. Lest I let this get to Maggie-like proportions, an update is in order. I am sorry for the lack thereof, and for the lack of being online. There's two things at play there - one, my life has changed a lot from the time when I could update every other day and be online pretty much every night, but not in any way that makes for terribly compelling blog material; and two, aside from that which makes for poor blog material, it doesn't feel like I have a lot to say, so when I do sit down to update...nothing. I've mostly been hanging out with the gang and watching movies.

Got some hours at Nordstrom when I'm back in July. Bad news for ya'll, I know, but I'll only be working like three weeks total so trust me, I won't be afraid to live it up during that time. The worst news though is that the Anniversary Sale this year is the very day The Dark Knight is released, which means I won't be able to go at midnight the night before and I won't be able to go the night of. Best case scenario, I can go the day after. Hopefully one of you will be kind enough to wait.

I know it's still Spring, but it's Summer in my book so where's the weather yo? We're middling around the 60s with occasional showers for as long as the forecast stretches. Oh sweet it's gonna be in the 70s next week...the very day I start work. So lame.

Iron Man rules. Speed Racer rules.

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2008 1:35 PM, Blogger b said...

i think we should take our picture next to every 'welcome to arizona'-type state sign in a different costume.

i have luchador masks for new mexico.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home