Wednesday, April 11, 2007

QUESTION

Should I cut my hair when I get back to Portland, or let it go long and lustrous for the summer? You vote, I decide.

For future reference, the following topics of conversation will never, ever interest me...
-Pet stories
-Poker strategy
-The nutrition values of various foods (the discussion of food and its taste and quality is highly encouraged, however)

This list is subject to be expanded, but those you can pretty much rely on. Also, know that anytime anyone tries to insist that soccer is some sort of great sport, it just sounds silly to me. I don't mean to be cruel by any of this, I just figured it was worth mentioning.

But believe it or not, I'm actually in a good mood. The weather was kinda nice today sorta, I skipped one class, and I'm definitely counting down the days until I never, ever have to go to Multicultural Literature ever again. Unless the path continues and I just fail, fail, fail.

I did registration for Fall semester on Tuesday, and it didn't go particularly well. I only got one of the classes I need, one of the classes I want, and I have to wait 'til we get past this "Majors Only Until 4/16/07" to be over with to POSSIBLY get into a couple of other classes. But I am in a class called Radio Studies, which should be pretty great.

5 Comments:

At 4/13/2007 12:49 AM, Blogger b said...

you got to grow it til we go pick Pat up, so we can drive down with the windows down and it can fly in its glory

and you can interview me for Radio Studies. i'm kind of a big deal. er. that stopped being funny like instantly after the movie huh?

topic that will NEVER interest me
-more stories about Nebraska!

 
At 4/13/2007 1:54 PM, Blogger Scott Nye said...

Well played, Ben. Well played indeed.

 
At 4/13/2007 3:23 PM, Blogger magda. said...

long and lustrous, fo sho!

 
At 4/15/2007 7:39 PM, Blogger Cynda said...

um anytime a boy ask if he should grow his hair out the answer is always yes!!

Long and lustrous all the way!!!

 
At 4/15/2007 10:26 PM, Blogger Chris Nye said...

dude i'll grow out the locks with you bro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home