Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ride, Ride, Ride, Let it Ride

I've totally reached that point of not getting enough sleep for a few days in a row that I am now way more awake than I'd be under any sort of normal sleeping condition. Which works out pretty great 'cause I'm writing an essay on Double Indemnity AND studying for my Intro to Christianity midterm (which is turning out to be way harder than I'd expected).

But the revelation at my noon o'clock Theatre Into Film class that it was serving as the last class before Spring Break for some (which technically starts Saturday) was quite infuriating. Add onto that the realization that I'm actually gonna have a pretty significant amount of work to do over Spring Break (basically two essays). Muy lame.

But, as always, I'm keeping pretty zen about it. At least the Spring Break work won't be interrupted by crap like going to class, so I can keep my ideal hours (it often doesn't much matter what time I go to bed if I can get up at noon or 1).

Holy shit, I don't take off from Boston on Saturday until 6:30. And the dorms close at noon. DAMN YOUSE! At least I won't have a lotta luggage to drag around the city. Or the airport. Yeah, should probably wait around the airport.

What else...I'm seeing Beauty and the Beast at Jesuit on Sunday if anyone's around.

Okay, I should get to work.

1 Comments:

At 2/28/2007 7:07 PM, Blogger b said...

i'm seeing it the second sunday unfortunately. but we will have our one day to RAWK portland!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home